After a Consultation,
we can provide you with a
Here's what we offer and the process...
An Overhead Plan is a 2-dimensional drawing that shows a bird’s eye view of the outdoor space. Included in the Overhead Plan are:
• Details and specs of materials to be used
• Irrigation specs (system and materials)
• Plant legend
Mood Board: This is a visual illustration of the style of products and materials that will be proposed for use in the outdoor space. This is a great reference tool to help in selecting finishes and items that stay within your desired style for the spaces.
Conceptual Drawings: Hand drawn 2-point perspective drawing of the outdoor space. This drawing will help to show what the space will look like within the proposed design.
Planting Scheme Plan: This is a visual illustration of photo’s of the plants that will be proposed for use in the outdoor space. It will show the location of these plants in reference to the overhead plan.
1. An In-Person or Online Consultation will take place, then one of our representatives will measure your outdoor space.
2. Then we will begin the preliminary design. Once the preliminary design is complete,
a meeting will be held to discuss the concepts
laid out in the preliminary design. Any
changes or revisions will be noted here.
3. After the preliminary design meeting, a final
design will be drawn.
4. A final meeting will be held to discuss the
design. The final design will be emailed to you
in PDF form.